Why Join FFI?
FFI is the leading association worldwide and the organization of choice for advisors, consultants, educators, researchers, and family enterprise members who help perpetuate trans-generational family business wealth. Professionals, educators, researchers, and family enterprise members join FFI to engage in a multidisciplinary approach to better their understanding and effectiveness when working with, in, or studying family enterprises.
Professionals, educators, researchers, and family enterprise members join FFI to:
- Engage in a multidisciplinary approach to better their understanding and effectiveness when working with, in, or studying family enterprises
- Interact with and learn from leaders in the field
- Expand their network of resources by cultivating connections with members from many different fields (behavioral science, management science, finance and law)
- Differentiate themselves with unique professional education certificates and continued education
- Understand the field of family enterprise from multicultural perspectives
- Find colleagues for research and publishing opportunities
Individual Members receive:
- Member profile page and listing in our Membership Directory
- Private access to our searchable Membership Directory of nearly 2,000 professional advisors, consultants, educators, researchers and family enterprise members
- Access to more than 20+ years of research in the Family Business Review
- Subscription to FFI on Friday, a weekly members-only digital newsletter
- Subscription to FFI Practitioner, a weekly digital journal for practitioners
- Ability to participate in FFI Chapters and Study Groups
- Discounted rates to attend the FFI Global Conference
All benefits of Individual Membership type plus:
- Listing on our Organizational Members page on FFI.org
- Discounted rates for adding members under your organization
- 15% discount on FFI Global Conference registration
- Enhanced visibility in the field through the FFI website and publications.
- Discounted rates for online learning and certificate programs through the FFI Global Education Network (GEN)
Select your membership level and click the button to join online. Want to talk more about membership or ways to get involved in the organization?
Contact FFI at 617.482.3045 or at email@example.com.