- Significant contribution to the delivery of advisory or consultancy services to multi-generational family enterprises as demonstrated by published and unpublished materials.
- Development of widely applicable and tested advisory or consultancy tool or method for use with clients.
- Leadership within FFI in the promotion of responsible and excellent practice.
- Nominees do not have to be members of FFI.
- Nominees may not nominate themselves or their organization.
- The application must be submitted electronically. Click here to complete the nomination form.
Please note that nominees will remain on the committee’s active list for two years following the year of nomination.
Award Notification: Nominees will be notified of the decision in writing by June 15 of the submission year. Winners are expected to be present at the FFI annual conference.
The Center of Entrepreneurial Families (CEFEM)
Marion McCollom Hampton
James Olan Hutcheson
Jane Hilburt-Davis and Jeffrey Rothstein (posthumously)
Michael G. Shulman
François M. de Visscher
Fredda Herz Brown
Stephen L. McClure
David E. Bork