Supporting material can include the following:
- Examples of success through detailed accounts of their work (with clients anonymized when appropriate).
- Examples of teaching, writing, or involvement with other professionals in promoting interdisciplinary practice.
- Other evidence of an interdisciplinary approach to professional services.
- Nominees do not have to be members of FFI.
- Nominees may not nominate themselves or their organization.
- The application must be submitted electronically. Click here to complete the nomination form.
Please note that nominees will remain on the committee’s active list for two years following the year of nomination.
Award Notification: Nominees will be notified of the decision in writing by June 15 of the submission year. Winners are expected to be present at the FFI annual conference.
Austin Family Business Program at Oregon State University
J. Joseph Paul
Bonnie Brown Hartley
University of Tampa Entrepreneur and Family Business Center
Dean R. Fowler
Cambridge Center for Creative Enterprise
University of St.Thomas–Center for Family Enterprise