The Interdisciplinary Achievement Award recognizes outstanding achievement in the advancement of interdisciplinary services to business families.
- nominees do not have to be members of FFI.
- nominees may not nominate themselves or the organization where they are employed or in which they have a business interest.
- the awards committee may directly solicit nominees for any award.
- nominators are responsible for securing the willingness of the nominee to be considered.
- candidates will remain on the committee’s active list for two years following the year of nomination.
Submission Deadline: The deadline for submissions for awards is April 15 of the award year.
Award Notification: Nominees will be notified of the decision in writing by June 30 of the submission year. Winners are expected to be present at the FFI annual conference.
Application Guidelines: The application should be submitted electronically. Click here to complete the nomination form.
Candidate is to be an individual or organization engaged in providing and/or advocating an interdisciplinary approach to the delivery of professional services to family businesses, and one or more of the following:
- exemplary success in using an interdisciplinary approach demonstrated by a case study or detailed account of the work.
- significant contribution to the promotion of an interdisciplinary approach through writing, teaching or prominent involvement with professionals in promoting interdisciplinary practice.
Austin Family Business Program at Oregon State University
J. Joseph Paul
Bonnie Brown Hartley
University of Tampa Entrepreneur and Family Business Center
Dean R. Fowler
Cambridge Center for Creative Enterprise
University of St.Thomas–Center for Family Enterprise