Barbara Hollander Award
The Barbara Hollander Award was established in 1995 to honor the late founder and first president of FFI, to perpetuate her profound interest in family business, her love for education and learning as well as her strong societal commitment.
- Leadership in promoting recognition of the economic and social impact of family-owned enterprises.
- Contributions to civic, charitable, educational, or other nonprofit organizations that support human betterment and social change rooted in family business experience.
- Active participation and support of FFI through participation in FFI’s educational, membership, and organizational activities.
- Nominees do not have to be members of FFI.
- Nominees may not nominate themselves or their organization.
- The application must be submitted electronically. Click here to complete the nomination form.
Please note that nominees will remain on the committee’s active list for two years following the year of nomination.
Award Notification: Nominees will be notified of the decision in writing by June 15 of the submission year. Winners are expected to be present at the FFI annual conference.
Alfredo De Massis
Dianne H.B. Welsh
Danny Miller, Isabelle Le Breton-Miller
Kim Schneider Malek
Judy L. Green
Fredda Herz Brown