October 26-29, 2016
Intercontinental, Miami Florida
Deadline to submit your proposal: January 20, 2016
The 2016 FFI Global Conference Program Committee requests
proposals on the following topics:
Leadership: agile, innovative, vertical
Turbulence and Exponential Change:
related costs (stress) and ways to adapt
(mindfulness, innovation) and the shifting
role of governments and institutions
Analysis and Framing: How do we as
a community of practitioners, educators
and researchers reconcile the ever more
diverse (and divergent) perspectives
into a more cohesive perspective? Or is
reconciliation even a good idea?
Types of sessions:
- Master classes: 2 to 2.5 hours with an in-depth discussion of a single topic, typically
a single presenter
- Idea labs: 90-minute sessions with
multiple presenters, preferably from
different disciplines and/or including a
professional, an academic and a family
- Snap learning: 20–30 minute
presentations to discuss emerging topics
or to seek ideas for research or writing.
PROPOSALS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
Abstract (300 words maximum)
Summary description of presentation suitable for publication in the conference program (50 words maximum)
Presentation learning outcomes
Presenter(s) bio(s) suitable for publication in the conference program (50 words maximum)
- Videos showing presenters’ presentation skills
- All conference presenters must be paid registrants at the conference and are expected to participate broadly, as the overarching goal of FFI conferences is to foster a community committed to the exchange of ideas in the field of family enterprise.
If you have any questions about how your proposed topic fits the theme of the conference, email Dan Frosh at email@example.com.
Click here to submit your proposal online.
Deadline for submissions is midnight (Eastern) on
January 20, 2016.
LATE PROPOSALS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED
2016 Miami Program Committee
Paul Karofsky, co-chair, Transition Consulting Group, Ltd
Gaia Marchisio, co-chair, Kennesaw State University
Allen Bettis, The Legacy Associates, LLC
Fernanda Jaramillo, Lansberg, Gersick & Associates, LLC
Greg McCann, Stetson University
James Stewart, Clairmont Trust Company