Fellows Application Form
Representing the highest level of professional designation within FFI, Fellows demonstrate ongoing expertise and commitment to the field of family enterprise.
To be eligible for Fellow status, individuals must:
- be a current member of FFI with at least ten cumulative years of membership
- hold an FFI GEN core certificate (CFBA or CFWA) or its equivalent
- hold an FFI GEN advanced certificate (ACFBA or ACFWA)
- have completed two of the following in the past three years:
- Published in FBR
- Published in FFI Practitioner
- Presented at an FFI global conference
- Been a member of the GEN Faculty
- Acted as an FFI GEN Mentor
Note: Following your application, you will be contacted by Susan Gabert, Sr. Academic Advisor, to discuss how the remaining requirements can be fulfilled.
Go here to see the distinguished individuals who have become Fellows since 2001.