The primary purposes of the VSG are to:
- Build a strong foundation of ‘next generation’ family enterprise advisors and consultants.
- Build relationships among peers who face similar challenges and opportunities.
- Provide multidisciplinary learning opportunities through the use of case discussions, guest speakers, presentations and open dialog among members.
- Nurture and inspire the next generation of potential leaders within FFI.
- Leverage the insight and perspectives of experienced practitioners in the field through guest speakers and the Group Mentor.
Candidates interested in joining the VSG must apply via the online form here.
Group members are encouraged to attend FFI Global Conferences and to seek one of the certificates (Certificate in Family Business Advising or Certificate in Family Wealth Advising) offered by FFI Global Education Network.
This Study Group benefits from the experience of a Group Mentor. The Mentor is an experienced practitioner, FFI Fellow, and has been (or is currently) a member of the FFI Board of Directors. The Mentor participates in virtual study group meetings to provide insights based on their extensive background and history in both the field and the organization.
Click below to apply online: