|Most Popular FBR Articles|
January 2011-December 2011
2. "Intellectual Foundations of Current Research in Family Business: An Identification and Review of 25 Influential Articles"
James J. Chrisman, Franz W. Kellermanns, Kam C. Chan, Kartono Liano
Vincent Molly, Eddy Laveren, Marc Deloof
Salvatore Sciascia, Pietro Mazzola
5. "An Overview of the Field of Family Business Studies: Current Status and Directions for the Future"
6. "Family Business Research in the New Millennium: An Overview of the Who, the Where, the What and the Why"
Bart J. Debicki, Curtis F. Matherne, Franz W. Kellermanns, James J. Chrisman
Timothy G. Habbershon, Mary L. Williams
8. "The Impact of Family Control on the Performance and Financial Characteristics of Family Versus Nonfamily Businesses in Japan: A Matched-Pair Investigation"
Jose Allouche, Bruno Amann, Jacques Jaussaud, Toshiki Kurashina
9. "Family Firms and Entrepreneurial Orientation in Publicly Traded Firms: A Comparative Analysis of the S&P 500"
Jeremy C. Short, G. Tyge Payne, Keith H. Brigham, G. T. Lumpkin, J. Christian Broberg
Carlo Salvato, Ken Moores
FFI members can access any article from Family Business Review by logging in to the members-only section and accessing Family Business Review from there.