On behalf of the Practitioner Editorial Committee, we thank you for the opportunity to consider your work for publication.
Use the form below to make your submission online. This form will be submitted to The Practitioner Editorial Committee for review. Please note: if your article is selected for publication your contributions may be edited for space and content.
Editorial and Style Guidelines
Please adhere to the following guidelines when submitting your work:
- Articles should be no more than 1,500 words.
- Articles should be geared to family enterprise practitioners—not the family business owners themselves.
- Articles should include practical, real-life examples that illustrate how your ideas may be implemented. We’re looking for usable, actionable advice!
- Submit only original, unpublished work. Exceptions may be made if you consult the editors before submitting pre-published materials, however this will be determined on a case-by-base basis.
- Please include a professional bio, description of your firm, and current contact information of no more than 50 words.
- Submit documents in Word format (97-2003 or 2007). Do not submit PDF files.
- Submit a headshot to be used on the website (.jpg or .gif files accepted).
- Use Arial 12 font
- Use single spacing after sentences
- Use single spacing between paragraphs
- Do not indent at the start of paragraphs
- Accompany your submission with a signed FFI Letter of Agreement (downloadable here).
The editorial committee has the right to publish or decline any submitted material at its discretion.