FFI’s founders considered annual conferences to be a key component of the organization’s educational offerings. Their objective was to convene a wide, cross-disciplinary community of professionals who were interested in developing the field as well as delving more deeply into existing practices and emerging trends.
And they were successful! From the beginning, FFI’s annual conferences featured leading innovators, pioneers, and "out of the box” thinkers. FFI conferences are now known worldwide for their stimulating mix of presentations and opportunities to build professional collaborations.
Why should I participate?
- to enhance your presence and demonstrate your commitment to the
family business and family wealth field
- to network with premier professionals in the field
- to participate in a conference that is the largest gathering of
these professionals in the world
- to interact with keynote and workshop presenters addressing the
latest topics and research in the family business and family wealth fields
How many people will
more than 300 registrants from around the world
Where will they come
- approximately 45% of the attendees will be from
Europe and the UK
- approximately 40% of the attendees will be from
the US, Canada and Latin America
- approximately 15% will be from other parts of
What do they do?
- 85% are professional advisors in the family business and family
- 15% are educators and researchers in the family business and
family wealth arenas