Thank you for your
interest in submitting an article to The
Practitioner! Your participation is the cornerstone of our exciting
initiative, and we’re glad you wish to be part of this publication. When
writing/sending any materials, please consider the following points:
- Articles should be 1,500 words or less.
- Articles should be geared to family enterprise
practitioners—not the family business owners themselves.
- Articles should include practical, real-life examples
that illustrate how your ideas may be implemented. We’re looking for
usable, actionable advice!
- Submit only original, unpublished work. Exceptions may
be made if you consult the editors before submitting pre-published
materials, however this will be determined on a case-by-base basis.
- Please include a professional bio, description of your
firm, and current contact information of no more than 200 words.
- Submit documents in Word format (97-2003 or 2007). Do
not submit PDF files.
- Submit a headshot to be used on the website (.jpg or
.gif files accepted).
- Articles will be edited for space and flow, and subsequently
returned to you for sign-off, before they run.
- Accompany your submission with a signed FFI Letter of
Agreement (downloadable here).
The editorial board has the right to
publish or decline any submitted material at its discretion. Email submission
to [email protected].